- 2013 CrossFit Games – July 27, 2013 (Box will be closed on this day)
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to buy your tickets to support and cheer on our own Nathan at this year’s CrossFit Games! He will be competing in the CrossFit Kids Junior Varsity Division on July 27 at the StubHub Center in Carson, CA.
- Box closed this Sunday, July 28.
- New schedule for Sunday’s starting August 4.
Starting Sunday, August 4, the open box hours will now be from 10am to 1pm.
- No 7:30PM session on Monday, July 29
- CFL Kids will be on hold during our move and will resume August 1, 2013
- 31 Heroes WOD scheduled for Saturday, Aug 3 at 11am. Click here to sign up.
- NLI Battleground Series I – August 24, 2013
We already have 4 CFL Athletes competing. Not too late to join or come out and support!!
- Dynamic Duo Quest Challenge – September 14, 2013
2 Person Teams -Either 2 males per team or 2 females per team
2 Divisions – RX and Scaled
Skill: Split Jerk 3×3 @ 60% of 1RM
Strength: Find 1RM Clean & Jerk (15 minutes)
WOD: 21-15-9x reps of
Curtis P Complex
-1x Power Clean (m:95#/f:65#)
-1x Left Lunge
-1x Right Lunge
-1x Shoulder to Overhead
and a 400m after each round