- Box will be closed this Thursday, October 31 for Halloween.
- No CrossFit Kids this Saturday, November 2.
- No 11AM or 12noon session this Saturday, November 2. We will only have our traditional Halloween Costume WOD at 4pm.
- BARBELLS FOR BOOBS on Wednesday, October 30, 2013
On Wednesday, October 30, let’s get together and help save lives by supporting the BARBELLS FOR BOOBS fundraiser! Barbells for Boobs is a non-profit organization that provides funding to pay for breast cancer detection services as a last resort for thousands of people who don’t qualify for assistance elsewhere. Our aim is to help anyone that needs it, anywhere, whether they are male or female, no matter what their age or situation in life.
- Halloween WOD Party!! November 2, 2013
CFL Halloween WOD Party will be on Saturday, November 2 at 4pm. WOD Starts at 5pm. You will have to wear your costumes during the WOD. It’s potluck, so bring a dish and drinks to share. Yes, there will be a costume contest!!
- NLI Battleground Series III – December 14, 2013
Registration is open and will fill up fast! So far we have 8 confirmed to compete from CFL.
- Great News!! CFL is now a reseller for Reebok CrossFit Gear
Come check out what’s new for 2013 Fall/Winter & 2014 Spring/Summer!!
Part 1: 1st Pull + Hang Power Clean 3×5 (5@55%, 5@65%, 5@75% of 1RM Power Clean)
Part 2: Kipping/Butterfly Pull-ups or Muscle/Bar-ups
WOD: 4 Rounds for time
10x Alt KB(Red/Green) Box Step-ups(20″)
Note: Hold KB in a goblet style front squat rack while doing the box step-ups.
TIME, 2:59!! Well done Ben!