- Box will be closed this Sunday, May 8 for Mother’s Day.
- Schedule change starting May 2, 2016.
Our 7pm session will be removed from the standard schedule and due to popular demand, the 10am will be a permanent session in our schedule. See our new schedule here.
- 2016 Goals Challenge Score Update – So far, a combined of over 300 goals have been reached!
As of 5/3/16, below are the current standings for the 2016 Goals Challenge:
We are down the home stretch and with a little less than 2 weeks to go, there is still plenty time gain a lot of points.
Remember, if you missed any of the WODs or goal attempts, you still have until May 13 to do this and gain some points.
- Old School (Masters) Partner Competition, May 21, 2016
Code 3 will be hosting their 2nd annual Old School Competition. This year it will be a partner (male/male and female/female). $130 a team. They will be hosting two separate events on Saturday, May 21 to better serve a broad range of Masters athletes and abilities.Masters 45+: 9 AM – 1 PM
Masters 35 – 44: 3 PM – 8 PMClick here for more information/registration
- 3rd Annual Tribe Resistance Throwdown – The Dynamite Duo, June 4, 2016
CrossFit Tribe and CrossFit Resistance along with CrossFit Nui has invited us to participate in their partner competition. It will be held at CrossFit Tribe in Los Alamitos. Please contact Norm for additional information/registration.
- Spring Fling Competition is back, June 18, 2016
It is CrossFit Vibe’s 3rd Annual Co-ed Partner competition with 3 workouts. There is a Fun Fitness and an RX division. They will have a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winner in each division with some great prizes. For more information and registration, click here.
Strict Press Max
Front Squat Max
WOD: 5 rounds for time
5x Wall Walks
10x Sumo Deadlift High-pull (m:95#/f:65#)